Who are the other people providing services to children with an SEN in this school?
Directly funded by the school:
- TAs to support identified pupils;
- Family Support Worker (Father Hudson’s)
- Additional Educational Psychologist and SENSS input to provide a higher level of service to the school.
Paid for centrally by the Local Authority but delivered in school:
- Autism Outreach Service
- Educational Psychology Service
- Sensory Service for children with visual or hearing needs
- SENSS (Assessment, advice and resources for children with literacy or numeracy difficulties including Dyslexia)
- Speech and Language Therapy (provided by Health but paid for by the Local Authority).
Provided and paid for by the Health Service (Staffordshire NHS Trust) but delivered in school:
- School Nurse
- Occupational Therapy